Fish Tales From Slower Lower

• I don't know why they wouldn't let us drive on the beach...that would be part of why I would be interested......it wouldn't hurt to ask. You could pick up way more stuff by loading you jeep up with bags of trash.
    -but I would volunteer anyway.

• Nick's fishing at Faithful Steward tonight if anyone's interested.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• We will be camping til Tuesday and will probably at Cape Henlopen and will try to catch up with the Beach Division at Faithful Steward at some point. I'll have both cells with me if anyone wants to join us on the beach.

• Anybody heard from Patti?

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "Keith_C"

There was concern that it might drain the clubs resources and hurt the canal cleanup. I think we are getting enough members in the south that we can support a beach cleanup.

Way back when we originally came up with the idea of an "adopt a highway" program which is what the canal clean up is, a beach clean up was also considered. I believe the response from the powers at be was that they already have that taken care of. Then sometime later they contacted the club and said asked if we wanted to do a clean up but then told us when and where it will be. That turned some people off and since we were already dedicated to the canal we turned them down. We only had about 20 members at the time.

Perhaps things have changed though. I'd be interested in doing a beach clean up or even a beach grass planting or dune refurbishing with the club.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Patti"

I'm really sorry I didn't get in touch- we had issues. I saw Colleen yesterday and explained a little.

well tell the rest of us how ur wknd went

• We will be fishing at Faithful Steward this evening.

Hopefully watching the meteor shower as well, should be a clear night.

We will most likely be NORTH of the crossing.

CB Channel 4

Cell 302-245-1880

All are invited/welcome.

• who's up for fishing on friday nite?
    the inlaws are coming down
    and i need some time out of the house
    lmk if ur up 4 it
    thinking maybe herring point at cape

• I won't be coming this time, previous engagement, but I'll see you all Sat morning. :spinrhead:

• HEY!!!!! Give me back my stick, Kettle, or I'm gonna revoke your membership to the DeJA South Surf Fishing Team. :rasp:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!