Patience patience

• about how long does it take for membership to be processed? I did the online application and sent payment last Friday and havnt heard anything yet. Just wondering when I might hear something. Thanks!

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

• I'm sure soon, but the secret handshake is given only after your hazing.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• about how long does it take for membership to be processed? I did the online application and sent payment last Friday and havnt heard anything yet. Just wondering when I might hear something. Thanks!

Clendaniel handles the processing but he has been insanely busy lately so it might take a few days to run the applications and check paypal.

I'll PM him just in case. Thanks for your patience.

-Billy

• Yes, my apologies...we're in the middle of settling on a new house and have been packing/prepping for a move. I just checked and I do see payment however there is no corresponding application, was one submitted? I checked the spam folder for the DEJA email account and don't see one sitting there either. Please do me a favor and submit a new app and I'll update your user.

Thanks.

--Ian

• Ok. I did it on my phone... Maybe that was the problem. I'll do it on my computer now.

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!