2016 "Four Wheeler of the Year" award winner is....

• Since a Jeep was involved with the competition, I'm posting in the "Jeep Talk" forum. I'm not quite sure how Four Wheeler anointed this vehicle as "king" for 2016, as only three vehicles were evaluated -- none of which was the Wrangler JK. Still, I thought it was a good read, especially for fans of Range Rovers. Find the article here:

http://www.fourwheeler.com/new…heeler-of-the-year-award/

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I'm not quite sure how Four Wheeler anointed this vehicle as "king" for 2016, as only three vehicles were evaluated -- none of which was the Wrangler JK.

FOUR WHEELER’s Four Wheeler of the Year award program is an invitation-only shoot-out open to all-new or significantly revised SUVs for the upcoming model year.

The JK will be in for the 2017 model year I'm sure though if they use the street criteria in judging, it won't do well.

Some of the features of the Range Rover that won over the judges were premium money features just not offered on the Grand.

EDIT: It won't be called a JK but you know what I mean. ;) I think it's supposed to be called a JL.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!