FS: 1995 Jeep Wrangler 75k miles 4.0L 5 speed $8500 OBO Newark

• For sale is my 1995 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. It has almost 75k on it. The interior is monstalined. 1 1/4 shackle lift with new heavy duty stock height rear leaf springs. Newer shocks. Tires are 265/75r15 (31's) and have 8/32nds left. The spare has 12/32nds left with matching wheel. Led interior lights installed under dash and instrument cluster. Swing out tire carrier that has flag/antenna mounts and gas/water can mount abilities. Swag off road drop-down tailgate conversion. Rear bestop bumper with 2" receiver. Infiniti speakers in pods front/rear w/down firing pioneer sub and kicker amp. Newer bestop super top w uppers. Hardtop with tj uppers modified to fit half doors and hard top. Driver tj upper needs new bracket welded on for better seal. New battery and starter. New clutch master/slave cylinder. Front fishing rack with fold down cooler rack. All brake lines replace in past couple years. Front brakes are newer. Has locking center console. Avital security system. I have gotten another vehicle and need to sell. Make me an offer.

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

Edited once, last by Illz88 ().

• Updated pictures with jeep all cleaned and touched up.

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

Edited once, last by Illz88 ().

• So I am definitely looking to sell now since I have my "new to me" jeep now. Make me offer, worst I am going to say is too low. Any questions pm me.

• Bump updated pics

• updated price

• this is a great time to have a wrangler

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!