Dealership recommendations for new JKU

• Anybody have salesperson/dealer recommendations for a new JKU. We would prefer New Castle County, but not a must.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, &WCF_AMPERSAND"Damn...that was fun!&WCF_AMPERSAND"

• Remember, taxes are paid in the state the vehicle is registered, so decide exactly what you want, and contact every dealer within the range you are willing to travel. Tell them you are committed to buying in today, and you will drive up and make the deal on the spot if the price is right. Keep trade in and financing separate. 1. Get the deal and price on your jeep. 2. Negotiate trade in. 3. Negotiate financing. Consider a home equity line of credit to pay. Tax deductible interest. Capital 1 360 is good (was ING Direct). Good luck

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Carman in New Castle is Jeep friendly, they've hosted/sponsored events before. I had a good experience buying from Chris Smith at Newark Jeep when I got my JK 5 years ago (he's sales manager there now). If you want to buy a lifted Jeep, Adam's Jeep in Aberdeen, MD is very good, a few coworkers have bought pre-lifted Jeeps there.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Does the Tread Lightly discount still work?

Yes, 1% under invoice, but you're supposed to be a member for 30 days before using it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Thanks for the ideas. I did look up Tread Lightly and it does say you need to be a member for 30 days for the discount. We aren't in a hurry so that might be an option.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, &WCF_AMPERSAND"Damn...that was fun!&WCF_AMPERSAND"

• I had good luck buying my JKU from Carman in New Castle. My mom just bought a jeep there last week and was able to get a better deal then tread lightly by negotiating. If you want something that is on the lot 1% under invoice is usually not too hard to get.

• I cant remember the sales man's name but ive bought my last two jeeps from Newark Jeep on Cleveland ave

http://www.newarkcjd.com

Theyre the only folks ill deal with.

I tried carman...but after they tried to hose me on a price, and two (2) salesman tried..on separate occasions...to give me their rap mixtape...ill never go back lol

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!