***Beach Cornhole Tournament 8/20/16***

• New event this year!

Usually when there's a bunch of us on the beach surf fishing the cornhole boards come out and it gets pretty competitive. I have pics somewhere from the fishing tournament and I think we have 4 or 5 sets of boards going at one point so we're going to try to put on an official tournament this year.

What: DEJA Cornhole Tournament

When: Saturday, August 20th 2016 Let's call it meet on the beach by 10AM and start the tournament around 11ish.

Where: Cape Henlopen, Navy Crossing near the DEJA sign

Why: I'm not even going to answer that. :fishing: :jeep: :beer:

The Fine Print: You must follow all of the DNREC rules for actively surf fishing. This goes without saying. The tournament rules are kind of up in the air, need to think about them a little bit more but I will say you have to have at least one paid DEJA member per team We'll need a few people to bring boards out. It will probably be a single elimination tournament but lets see how many teams we have. I'll probably camp all weekend, not sure if they will have a 2 night minimum then. If anyone doesn't have a surf tag we'll get someone to pick you up and bring you on the sand.

Oh yeah...we're going to giveaway a set of custom cornhole boards to the championship made for us by bmf24 aka Chris Klee of CK Carpentry. Be sure to check him our for all of your carpentry needs at http://www.ckcarpentry.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/chriskleecarpentry/ I'm sure they will be epic. The winning team can figure out how to divide up the boards. I'm thinking 1v1 for the final round or maybe just shank your teammate after beating the last team. Either way.

Block your calendars off now before your significant others schedule something way less fun (I'm looking at your Billy).

1. Stafford + whatever ringer I can recruit between now and then

• 1. Stafford + whatever ringer I can recruit between now and then.
    2. Surfrider
    3. Bmf24 and who ever i figure out by then

Ill bring my set, They should be at least broke in by then. Ill look into camping for that weekend also.

2. Surfrider
    4. Beachgirl

I like how Dawn just subtly kicked Andrew off her team and said she's doing her own thing.

In. Have my boards there.

1. Stafford + whatever ringer I can recruit between now and then.
    2. Surfrider with Beachgirl

I will be a member by then

1. Stafford + whatever ringer I can recruit between now and then.
    2. Surfrider
    4. Beachgirl

2. Surfrider
    4. Beachgirl

I like how Dawn just subtly kicked Andrew off her team and said she's doing her own thing.

Yeah, shes funny like that

• The Fine Print: You must follow all of the DNREC rules for actively surf fishing. This goes without saying.

and yet you did anyway

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• You're fiesty lately. I should have left you high centered on that rock :pirate: :D

That was a peculiar stuck I had going there.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

2. Surfrider
    4. Beachgirl
    5. JMack
    6. Lisel
    7. KnoxRents
    8. Slimer
    [/quote]

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

2. Surfrider
    4. Beachgirl
    5. JMack
    6. Lisel
    7. KnoxRents
    8. Slimer
    9. whatevah

Looked last night . No available spot at CHSP.

Well, that's no fun...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Whats up with the lack of #3? telling me something?

:hmm: Someone's trying to eliminate competition apparently. :8)

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!