Forum downtime Thursday night 9/15

• I'm not seeing the members forum. Maybe it's just me?

how about now?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• There it is, thanks Jerry.

got it, sorry :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Things are looking better, still a lot of small stuff to fix, but it looks pretty good. I'll be at the beach cleanup most of tomorrow, so more fixes will be coming tomorrow night. Please post up or send me a PM if you see any issues so I can address them faster.

Jerry / Whatevah

• is there a desktop version? Im not a fan ofthe
    mobile siteformat.

you should be able to force your phone to use the desktop version. On my phone browser, there's a menu item for "Request desktop site". I use Chrome, but I think most of the others have that, too.

Jerry / Whatevah

• i have android, there is a menu itemcalled
    "Desktop View", but when i click it, thesite
    doesnt change. Usually theres a desktopbutton
    on the bottom of the website, but i cantfind
    one here.

• i have android, there is a menu itemcalled
    "Desktop View", but when i click it, thesite
    doesnt change. Usually theres a desktopbutton
    on the bottom of the website, but i cantfind
    one here.

I grabbed an old phone to try it out, and I get that problem, too. My new phone works fine with switching to desktop view, though... Ok, since the phone was a little old, I updated the browser app through the Play Store. It will now display the desktop view.

Which browser are you using? If Chrome, make sure that there aren't any pending updates.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Aww thanks Stafford and the BOD, you didn't have to do that... I really just do this for the good of the club.

Jerry / Whatevah

• My only initial comment is when trying to close a popup, like a member profile, you have to hover the mouse for a close option rather than just having an "X" .

Can you do a screenshot or something showing me the problem? The member profile popups for me will close automatically a few seconds after I move the mouse away. My screenshot was taken with the mouse over the popup, and it doesn't show an "X" to click on.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!