2017 club comp

• We all had a conversation about next years club comp last weekend after the fall comp. The rc guys said next year would have to be sponsored/managed by a club or it wouldn't happen. Anyhow, the ec4x4 guys said they would do it (but there is literally 4 of them and that's if you count me) Anyhow, I told them i was sure DEJA would be able to help put it together also. We obviously have plenty of time but I just wanted to throw this out there now. Let me know if you guys are cool with that and as we get closer I can coordinate with Ron so we split up the duties. I'm going to help regardless as I really enjoy the club comps but it would be pretty sweet if we took it over next year.

• I've kind of helped Jim Smith in the past and been out almost every year to set up courses so I know a little about what goes into it.

Count me in Steve to help or be on a committee.

I'd love to compete and defend our title again so we can make it a three-pete but if others want to jump in and compete, I'd gladly help marshal, judge,set up courses, do tech, etc.

• I don't know the real club comp related stuff but i'm pretty organized and am willing to help wherever it's needed. I really wanted to get up there this year but schedule didn't work out.

• If it's a team effort, I'll help out however I can. Just need to juggle the work schedule.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm up for helping out with the judging if the ankle I'm having fused in February is functioning by then. Always a great event!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Awesome! I gave Ron a heads up that we were down to help so he's going to give me a heads up when it's time to start planning and we can come up with a game plan.

• don't know how I missed all of this but i'm in to help and or compete. My turd should be up and running by then

• Has there been anymore talk of a comp Steve ? If so please keep us in the loop so we can form up a committee to get this going. We should be able to get enough people t participate both with logistics and with a Team. I am finally up and running again after a summer on jack stands and will be willing to compete again, it sucked being sidelined last year due to an imploded drive shaft

• i can't make the January meeting due to a family vacation but please make this a topic so we can get some volunteers. Add me to the committee. Let's make this happen.

• I have been watching the RC forum, still no mention of a 2017 comp. It looks like they had a light turnout for the late summer comp, only four teams.

• They set the date for April 22nd. Anyone want to compete to try to get three wins in a row for DEJA? I'd love to compete but will bow out if someone new wants to try it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!