• Ok getting used to the new site but found Tapatalk is not working, will these extensions be enabled?

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• The Error "This community is currently not available on Tapatalk. (Error 404)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

• Yeah I'm getting... "There is a problem with the forum. Please contact the forum admin or try again later. (Code 2209)"

I tried accessing the forum from my tapatalk and everything was blank when your'd open up a forum section. Then i removed it and tried to re-add it to my forum list and then this popped up.

• yeah I forgot to install that. I remembered after I collapsed in bed, but wasn't worth getting up, sorry. :) I'll get that working shortly.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Yeah it's the first thing I did last evening.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Turns out my install was hosed. Removed and reinstalled and o am good now.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Turns out my install was hosed. Removed and reinstalled and o am good now.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Well... :) glad you got it figured out.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!