New photo attachment option

• I installed a plugin that allows users to upload photos to an off-site server for hosting. It'll show up just below the post window as "ImageBanana.com". This can be used both by members and guest users.

The system will handle very large image files, but does not resize them! Club members should use the "Attachments" tab for uploading photos, as that option will resize large files to a proper size for viewing.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• After wandering off-topic in the "What did you do..." thread, I just recalled that when I recently posted pics (using my computer) of my steering disaster, some - but not all - of the pics loaded onto the screen upside-down. It took me 5 or 6 attempts at upload, delete upside down-pics, and upload again before they uploaded correctly. So maybe there is some glitch in the process?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• It's an off-site plugin that I really have no details of. Perhaps try the gallery instead? You can rotate them there yourself if need be. Did you try uploading as an attachment instead of using the imagebanana plugin to see if that worked?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!