INVITATION to 1st ANNUAL SANSONE COMPETITION & CUSTOM JEEP SHOW

• Hello Jeeps people,

My name is Marina Bello and I am the event coordinator for the 1st Annual SANSONE COMPETITION & CUSTOM JEEP SHOW.
    We would love to have you and your Jeep Club represent. FREE entry and/or just come on down and enjoy the custom jeep show with us. You will find all the details below to what promises to be an amazing event this year! Website: http://customjeepevent.com/
    We'd love to see you guys with us this year, with more categories to be announced this week. October 23rd, 11am-4pm.

If you just want to check out the bring your family and enjoy the food and vendors.

Cheers! :jeep: <3 :rollsmile:

Marina Bello - Event coordinator - 310-663-6370

Sean "Hollywood" Hamilton| WKTU iHeartMedia Inc. NYC | Premiere Radio Network

• Thanks for the invitation! It's a little far for most of our folks to drive, but maybe a few will make the journey up.

Near Staten Island: https://www.google.com/maps/place/90+US-1,+Avenel,+NJ+07001/

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• As chief of the Grammar Police, I feel it's my sworn duty to inform the citizenry that there is no such thing as a "First Annual" anything. An event can only be considered "annual" after the first one is held. More properly, it could be called "inaugural" or "first ever." As this is her first offense, I'll just issue a warning. Don't hate me. :spinrhead:

Looks like a cool event!

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• As chief of the Grammar Police, I feel it's my sworn duty to inform the citizenry that there is no such thing as a "First Annual" anything. An event can only be considered "annual" after the first one is held. More properly, it could be called "inaugural" or "first ever." As this is her first offense, I'll just issue a warning. Don't hate me. :spinrhead:

"First Annual" is often used (misused) to connote the optimistic - and often, to the disappointment of the organizers of the event, incorrect - notion that said event will, in fact, be successful enough that it will be held next year and in subsequent years.
    :innocent:

I would consider attending, but like Whatevah said, it's kinda far.

Free bump for ya!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!