2004 Grand Cherokee

• There's a high likelihood we're moving on a new vehicle this week and were planning on trading our WJ as part of the deal. I figured I'd offer it to anyone on here before committing to the trade.

2004 Grand Cherokee Special Edition
    4.0L
    Silver/gray leather w/ sunroof
    182500 on chassis, approx 120k on engine (swapped last year @170k)
    water pump, battery, belts/hoses, idler pulley, and radiator replaced w/ engine
    TRE's and both unit bearings replaced ~25k ago
    3" IRO lift w/ adjustable trackbar. Added .5" urethane spacer in front to level.
    Bilstein 5100's
    1.25" wheel spacers
    JK wheels with JK OE-sized Goodyear Duratracs (approx 60% tread)
    Alpine bluetooth/usb/etc headunit w/ sat radio & handsfree
    Viper alarm w/ remote start
    OE-spec headlights ~18mos ago to replace the cloudy stockers

The bad:
    -Typical dings, scratches of a 12-13yo vehicle.
    -Starting to show some rust in rockers.
    -Rear wheel bearings recently started to make noise, will need replacement in near future.
    -CEL for O2 sensor and evap. Evap is cracked hose to charcoal canister, easy fix but have to pull rear bumper.
    -Has wobble when slowing gently @40mph. Doesn't happen when coasting or braking hard. Cursory examination looks like it needs new bushings in IRO trackbar.

Makes a great daily driver beater or would be a good first car. Dealer is willing to go $2700 on trade, I'd be willing to let it go for that as a private sale given the issues noted above. Looking to move it out ASAP.

• Damn I've really wanted one of these model WJs. I'm tempted.

Interior pics?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'll try to get a few but it'll prob be tomorrow given the whole dark-before-five crap. I'd rate the interior as 'ok'...the only real wear/issue are a couple burns in the headliner and driver's visor from the smoker chick we bought it from. No rips or tears otherwise and just what I'd consider normal wear and tear.

--Ian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!