DEJA store

• I'm curious where the DEJA store is. I can't find a link or a topic of it. I'm In kind of a pickle, I didn't ask my better half, aka wife... (it's obvious why she is the better of the other half) if she wanted one of the new sweaters. She did offer for me to get her something else, needless to say I am taking full advantage of this very rare opportunity. I posted on Clendaniels wall asking where the store link is a week ago, haven't heard anything back yet. Can someone help me in this matter? The dog house is slowly appearing and I want to avoid it. Thanks

<X :box: :help:

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• Hmmm, well it used to be in the title bar (where it says Home Page, Dashboard, etc) on the old forums...@'whatevah' can you re-add it there?

The link is in my autosig... http://www.cafepress.com/delawarejeep

Most of the stuff in the CafePress store is a little pricey because it's printed as one-offs, it's the price of convenience. DEJA makes next to nothing on anything sold there. There will be a few (literally a few) extra hoodies from the recent order available at the meeting this Saturday on a first come, first served basis.

• Thank you for the heads up on the store. I would absolutely be in your debt if I could buy one of the extras at paintball when I get the one that I purchased. I won't be attending the meeting afterwards. As a matter of fact, I will be heading out around 1230. So, we can do everything before paintball? Let me know, thanks.

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• No problem if their not at paintball. I can arrange to pick up another time. I want a large, can I give you the money for it?

• No problem if their not at paintball. I can arrange to pick up another time. I want a large, can I give you the money for it?

Paypal or a check Saturday morning would be best, I'd rather not handle cash. $45 each. I will know by EOD tomorrow if I'll have the hoodies for Saturday. Joel has them, need to do a little transfer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!