2nd Annual Lions Club Beer Tasting (and 1st Jeep Gathering)!

• On March 18th, the Murderkill Lions Club is hosting a Beer tasting/Jeep Gathering at Fordham and Dominion Brewing in Dover from 1 pm till 5 ish... we are going to have door prizes, and a 50/50 drawing as well. Food will be available as will sodas!

This fundraiser benefits our scholarships, vision research, leader dogs, eye exams and glasses for those that can't afford them, and much much more!

The co$t is $10.00 for the tasting and tour.

I've invited the SDJC and posted on Jaxson's page as well. We would appreciate your support!

Tickets are available in advance from either myself or Nancy, and at the event.

Thanks!

• That sounds like a great time for a great cause! I've heard that Fordham and Dominion Brewery is a good one. I wish the date didn't conflict with St. Patrick's day, guys 'fishing' weekend in Dewey :beer:

• Just a reminder that the beer tasting is this Saturday! Beer, brats, pulled pork, hot dogs!
    50/50, door prizes, silent auctions!

This will help us with our scholarships, vision research, providing glasses for the less fortunate!

See you starting at 11!
    1234 McD road
    Dover

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!