A call-out for a parts relay

• Is there anyone who might be making a trip north to PA who would be willing to relay a few parts?
    From Lewes DE to King of Prussia PA or West Chester PA

You may have seen the thread that Andy TheDarkSide posted for a 99 XJ Part Out. I can use some parts, but Lewes is like a five-hour round-trip for me. I don't want to put anyone out or ask anyone to go out of their way. I could meet you in King of Prussia, if possible. Or alternately, if it is more conveient for someone to bring the stuff to West Chester rather than to KoP, you can drop the stuff off at KnoxRents' place.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Is there anyone who might be making a trip north to PA who would be willing to relay a few parts?
    From Lewes DE to King of Prussia PA or West Chester PA

You may have seen the thread that Andy TheDarkSide posted for a 99 XJ Part Out. I can use some parts, but Lewes is like a five-hour round-trip for me. I don't want to put anyone out or ask anyone to go out of their way. I could meet you in King of Prussia, if possible. Or alternately, if it is more conveient for someone to bring the stuff to West Chester rather than to KoP, you can drop the stuff off at KnoxRents' place.

Not to rain on Andy's parade but Jeff is Parting out another 99 in Newark that is a lot closer than Lewes.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Not to rain on Andy's parade but Jeff is Parting out another 99 in Newark that is a lot closer than Lewes.

Yeah, I saw that.

I'm helping my daughter whose XJ has front-end damage, and Jeff's part-out XJ is wrecked in the front.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'll be passing through KoP on the blue route Friday (nb) and Sunday (sb). If someone brings parts to me in Newark I can schlep them north from there assuming it's nothing huge, not sure how much room I will have.

Oh, yeah, I guess I should have mentioned what parts they are, so whomever considers doing me the favor knows what they might be carrying. It's an XJ front fender, possibly the front clip, and one or two small things.

~ JD

• Thanks for the offer, Geoff. It offers more options:
    Now looking for someone to carry parts north to Newark DE, or West Chester PA, or in the general vicinity of King of Prussia PA.

~ JD

• I'm waiting to hear from Andy about the HP dana 30 a friend wants so I think we are heading down that way from the West Chester area so it shouldn't be a problem to bring your stuff up with us.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I'm waiting to hear from Andy about the HP dana 30 a friend wants so I think we are heading down that way from the West Chester area so it shouldn't be a problem to bring your stuff up with us.

That would be great, Neill. Do you know where Knox Rentals is?

~ JD

• I do it's about 10 minutes from my house in West Chester.

If you could bring it there, I would be quite grateful. Whenever is convenient for you. No hurry whatsoever.

~ JD

• Not sure if you have gotten the parts you need yet but I'll.be coming from Milford to Boothwyn PA tomorrow and can drop them along the way. Just let me know.

I apologize for not responding sooner. This weekend has been pretty busy, and I wasn't home much. I realized that I had this thread open in one of my browser tabs, and forgot that I hadn't responded.

I very much appreciate the offer.

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!