1980 Jeep CJ5 For Sale

• 1980 Jeep CJ5 For Sale

This is my wife’s Jeep, but she has let me work (play) with it for the last 11 year, and she is ready to sell it. It runs goods and has had a lot of items replaced to make it dependable. The frame is in good shape with no repairs. The details are as follows:

• Engine: 258 straight 6 cylinder with Weber 32/36 carburetor.
    • Mileage: 116,068
    • 4 speed manual transmission
    • 4 wheel drive high and low range with locking hubs
    • Fiberglass body/tub by 4wheel drive hardware. The hood and grille are the original steel.
    • Front tub bumper with grille guard.
    • 4” suspension lift by Superlift, Currie greaseable shackles, including transfer case lowing kit, extended pitman arm, and extended stainless steel brake lines.
    • Mickey Thompson MTZ mud terrain tires 33”x12.5”x15” (low mileage), mounted on the factory wagon wheels, pushed out with Spidertrax wheel spacers.
    • Tom Woods rear drive shaft
    • Aftermarket exhaust with Random Technology’s high flow catalytic converter.
    • Frame mounted tube steps by 4wheel drive hardware.
    • Halogen head lamps by Delta
    • Addco sway bar with quick disconnect links.
    • Bestop bikini top.
    • Clean title.

This has been a fun toy for the family, but it’s time to sell is to make room in the garage for my JKU.

Price $5,500.00 or best offer.

PM me if you are interested and would like to see it.

• The CJ5 has been sold to a good home. I didn't use the cash for Jeep parts, but put it towards something a little faster. 2017 Ford Focus RS. My commute to work on the back roads is awesome. A lot of Tech in this car, sport mode, track mode, drift mode, and launch control. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a Jeep Guy, and you see the front of the JKU Rubi in the picture.

• The CJ5 has been sold to a good home. I didn't use the cash for Jeep parts, but put it towards something a little faster. 2017 Ford Focus RS. My commute to work on the back roads is awesome. A lot of Tech in this car, sport mode, track mode, drift mode, and launch control. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a Jeep Guy, and you see the front of the JKU Rubi in the picture.

I have a friend who just sold his M3 and bought A 2017 Focus RS. He loves it so far and he says it's faster on the autocross course than the M3 ever was. Good luck with it I hear Ford even offers a driving school with the purchase of a RS.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I have a friend who just sold his M3 and bought A 2017 Focus RS. He loves it so far and he says it's faster on the autocross course than the M3 ever was. Good luck with it I hear Ford even offers a driving school with the purchase of a RS.

Thanks Neill, I will have to investigate the driving school. A friend of mine is an autocross instructor and he said he would spend some instructional track time with me.

• Thanks Neill! I just got home and I received a box from Ford Performance today. It contained a letter thanking me for my purchase and information on the free adrenaline academy driving class. also a blue ray disc, a souvenir shift knob, and a few glossies of the car with the performance specs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!