**Surf Fishing Tournament 2017 - July 2nd**

• Picked up the trophy the other day, @Dugan from MidKnight Fabrication did some really cool work here. The colors are actually burnt in with a torch, it's not painted. He does a lot of other fabrication work, lift installs/repairs/gears/etc. Located in New Castle. Definitely check him out if you need some work done.

• These were cut by Dugan @ MK Fab as well. I painted them and am going to have some airbrushing done to them in the near future. They're attached to the Jeep doors using 4 neodymium magnets each. I've driven up to 65mph and even with repeatedly opening and closing the doors they haven't budged an inch!

• Just ran by brandywine and renewed my surf tag so I don't have to be bothered the weekend of the 4th. The new tags look pretty cool and I should be catching plenty buzzes with my lucky triple 7 tag number!

• Looks like a throwback color. They had Navy blue tags just like that back in the 90's.

They wouldn't let people use older tags for some bullshit petty reason for years and now they change the color to an older color? That's kinda funny.

I'm assuming the old (white) tags are still fine for a while?

• I just renewed my wife's a week ago and they told me that tag wouldn't be issued until next year. Damn....well, I still have to get mine tagged so looks like I will get a new plate as well.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I just renewed my wife's a week ago and they told me that tag wouldn't be issued until next year. Damn....well, I still have to get mine tagged so looks like I will get a new plate as well.

I finally renewed mine on Sunday at Eastern Marine, they only had the regular plates and hadn't heard about the blue ones yet. No biggie. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• gonna call tomor but figured i see if anyone has been down to the camp sites to see what they have for power hook ups.web site just says 50amp plug. Got to assume its a 50amp rv 120/240 outlet but i want to make sure. Also wondering if there is an additional standard 15amp plug.

• gonna call tomor but figured i see if anyone has been down to the camp sites to see what they have for power hook ups.web site just says 50amp plug. Got to assume its a 50amp rv 120/240 outlet but i want to make sure. Also wondering if there is an additional standard 15amp plug.

Just 110. The pedestal had 50,30, and 20 amp plugs. They screwed the campground all up when they redid it.

• batteries?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Just want to offer up to anyone who may still be looking for a spot to camp... one night or more... anyone who wants to split our site with us is more than welcome. We'll be there from Saturday (1pm check-in) to Wednesday (12pm check-out). It will be 4 of us so we can have 4 more people on the site. I'm pretty sure that none of my other family will be camping with us. They may come down for a day visit but even that is a big "IF".

So if you're interested, shoot me a PM or text me @ (302) seven five zero 0338.

PS- I hear we'll be having some awesome neighbors next to us too.

@Slimer ....solar powered?? I'm pretty sure I don't want to ask about the "beads"!!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Just hand tied a half dozen kingfish rigs and made up some shark rigs.... no distractions this year (like a beach wedding) I will be concentrating on the fish...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!