**DEJA Poker Run/Early Summer Bash @ Schaefer's Canal House June 10 '17**

• 1. Stafford (I don't think I can win plus I'll probably be organizing Schaefer's)
    2. whatevah (managing poker run)
    3. Kuntryboy816 + the whole fam damily - poker run
    4.Skeets682
    5.Blkrubi
    6. Captain II (I can help with set up just let me know)
    7. Captain In for the Poker Run
    8. Imarammr Poker Run
    9. Slimer + who knows in for Poker Run and a beer or 2
    10.Sandtostand plus 3 ( i'll be scoping out the local boat ramps, hoping to find a good one to ditch the jeep in the canal) pile of
    11. Keith.eric for the Poker Run
    12. Grningbear + family - poker run
    13. Quadna & Icky - both doing the poker run and coming up from the south.
    14. YJDave & Maggie Poker run from the north

• SandtoStand your family has 3 jeeps and you can't keep any of them running? Not that I have a lot of room to talk. First mine has ran since Sept.

• SandtoStand your family has 3 jeeps and you can't keep any of them running? Not that I have a lot of room to talk. First mine has ran since Sept.

TJ and XJ doing fine , TJ just has an evap code but its kind of meaningless as I'm emissions exempt.. I just cant take looking at the check engine light

• 1. Stafford (I don't think I can win plus I'll probably be organizing Schaefer's)
    4.Skeets682
    5.Blkrubi
    8.Imarammr+1 poker run
    10.Sandtostand plus 3 ( i'll be scoping out the local boat ramps, hoping to find a good one to ditch the jeep in the canal) pile of

Sadly we are not going to make this... Have fun

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• A week and a half away!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Have any base rules/guidelines for the poker run been determined? For example, # of cards per Jeep... like, would it be per Jeep or what if there are 2+ members in a Jeep? How strictly are we following the time line? DQ if you're late? Envelopes can/can't be opened until you arrive at Schaefers? Does finding geocaching items allow you one more card from that locale or no? Just spitballing here. Sounds like those interested should meet somewhere, this week, to discuss and hang out (hint, hint). :thumbup:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I am sure Jerry or Stafford can chime in on the actual Poker Run side of things. We have Schaffers from 3PM on. You can get there earlier if you would like as they have a huge outdoor bar and seating area that is kid friendly. My work has me scheduled for this day, worse case I wont be able to participate in poker run BUT WILL skip out early to get things set at the restaurant. We will have covered seating so rain or shine we will be fine. If we can get permission from Jaxons Jeep Club and maybe Infadel we should cross post the meet and greet portion of this run, the more the merrier.

• Have any base rules/guidelines for the poker run been determined? For example, # of cards per Jeep... like, would it be per Jeep or what if there are 2+ members in a Jeep? How strictly are we following the time line? DQ if you're late? Envelopes can/can't be opened until you arrive at Schaefers? Does finding geocaching items allow you one more card from that locale or no? Just spitballing here. Sounds like those interested should meet somewhere, this week, to discuss and hang out (hint, hint). :thumbup:

I'm gonna post the details this weekend (maybe Monday)... but, generally poker runs are per vehicle. But, I think we can say that additional members in the vehicle can get their own envelopes. Unless you're really slacking off, it'll be difficult to be late, but there will be a reasonable cut-off time.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm gonna post the details this weekend (maybe Monday)... but, generally poker runs are per vehicle. But, I think we can say that additional members in the vehicle can get their own envelopes. Unless you're really slacking off, it'll be difficult to be late, but there will be a reasonable cut-off time.

The only problem I see with multiple cards per jeep is that they could be combined to create a better hand.

• Something came up...like vacation. We will be at the beach so I'm out unfortunately.

1. Stafford (I don't think I can win plus I'll probably be organizing Schaefer's)
    4.Skeets682
    5.Blkrubi
    8.Imarammr+1 poker run

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Is it open to other clubs?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• it is open to anyone with a jeep... it is cross posted in Jaxons Jeep Club too. We have 60 plus seats available at schaeffers....

• Yeah, what Bob said. We know it's a risk doing a new type of event but nothing ventured nothing gained. Personally I'm going to have a great time drinking beers on the deck even if it's just two of us. :) As with all of our events, it's open to anyone with a Jeep. Prizes are reserved for DEJA members since I'm guessing you don't want new people winning expensive stuff.

Prizes have been up in the air, right now I'm going to guarantee at least a soft sided RTIC cooler for first place in the poker run. We were planning on second and third place prizes too but will make a game time decision (to be ordered and shipped direct to winner).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!