**DEJA Poker Run/Early Summer Bash @ Schaefer's Canal House June 10 '17**

• On the southern route, geocache #1 is a "premium" access cache. Just a heads up for anyone looking to do the caches on the way to Shaefer's.

no, it's open for non-paid users. It's just a "mystery", where the posted coordinates aren't at the container. It's explained on the page.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I can't explain it Jerry, but on my two year old android the coordinates are all over the country, but on my new work phone they come out on point, minus the star. :bang:

• 1. Stafford (I don't think I can win plus I'll probably be organizing Schaefer's)
    2. whatevah (managing poker run)
    3. Kuntryboy816 + the whole fam damily - poker run
    4.Skeets682 - poker run from the south
    5.Blkrubi - poker run from the south
    6. Captain II (I can help with set up just let me know)
    7. Captain In for the Poker Run
    8.Imarammr+1 poker run
    9. Slimer + who knows in for Poker Run and a beer or 2
    10.Sandtostand plus 3 ( i'll be scoping out the local boat ramps, hoping to find a good one to ditch the jeep in the canal) pile of
    11. Keith.eric for the Poker Run
    12. Grningbear + family - poker run
    13. Quadna & Icky - both doing the poker run and coming up from the south.
    14. YJDave & Maggie Poker run from the north
    15. Shorebird and Sandy, poker run south if I'm not too late.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• In my former post I should have said "if I'm not too late to sign up ". Maybe I'm missing something, but there is a location indicated near the Delaware / Maryland line on the south route which is not on the list.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• but it's in Maryland! X/

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'm just going to disregard that "spot" on the map. Schaefers is the number 5 card. Jerry probably put it there to confuse me. BTW it's in Delaware!

• Have to work until 7. Hope to make it for a beer.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• In my former post I should have said "if I'm not too late to sign up ". Maybe I'm missing something, but there is a location indicated near the Delaware / Maryland line on the south route which is not on the list.

I think you're talking about spot 4 on the north route. :) you can ignore that, just look at the mapped route.

To all, I added the coordinates and links to bing maps, go see my post on page 3.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• **DEJA Poker Run/Early Summer Bash @ Schaefer's Canal House June 10 '17**

I updated the links with ones that should work with mobile browsers. tested on my android and the work iphone. Both will show a red pin dropped at the location, with working directions (the canal ones are iffy... guide yourself in).

Jerry / Whatevah

• 1. Stafford (I don't think I can win plus I'll probably be organizing Schaefer's)
    8.Imarammr+1 poker run
    10.Sandtostand plus 3 ( i'll be scoping out the local boat ramps, hoping to find a good one to ditch the jeep in the canal) pile of
    16. PacoPirate and the Mrs.(My home turf... have to make a cameo)

8.Imarammr+1 poker run
    16. PacoPirate and the Mrs.(My home turf... have to make a cameo)
    17. Yobob doing poker run coming from the north
    18. tacklemom doing poker run - going to mix it up and make it an adventure (I also geocache, so I may pick up a cache or two I don't have yet)

• When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!