**DEJA Poker Run/Early Summer Bash @ Schaefer's Canal House June 10 '17**

• I have seen dogs there before. Yes we are on the outer deck under cover. Lots of shade

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Anyone know if Schaefer's is pet friendly? I'm assuming we are on the deck?

From some reviews I read it is dog friendly. Might want to call to be sure it still is.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• 1. Stafford (I don't think I can win plus I'll probably be organizing Schaefer's)
    2. whatevah (managing poker run)
    3. Kuntryboy816 + the whole fam damily - poker run
    4.Skeets682 - poker run from the south
    5.Blkrubi - poker run from the south
    6. Captain II (I can help with set up just let me know)
    7. Captain In for the Poker Run
    8.Imarammr+1 poker run
    9. Slimer + who knows in for Poker Run and a beer or 2
    10.Sandtostand plus 3 ( i'll be scoping out the local boat ramps, hoping to find a good one to ditch the jeep in the canal) pile of
    11. Keith.eric for the Poker Run
    12. Grningbear + family - poker run
    13. Quadna & Icky - both doing the poker run and coming up from the south.
    14. YJDave & Maggie Poker run from the north
    15. Shorebird and Sandy, poker run south if I'm not too late.
    16. PacoPirate and the Mrs.(My home turf... have to make a cameo)
    17. Yobob doing poker run coming from the north
    18. tacklemom doing poker run - going to mix it up and make it an adventure (I also geocache, so I may pick up a cache or two I don't have yet)
    19. Chief57 and Tess doing the poker run from the south
    20. Subvet - maybe if jeep can make it - poker run North

• I was just told that the last box wasn't put out at Schaffer's as the person who was placing them had to respond to an emergency as he is a firefighter. He may be down her at Schaffer's in an hour or so. Looks like a few extra drinks is in order!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Nothing like hitting a deer in mid air on the way home from the meet and greet...hit her doing 45, unbelievably no damage to the jeep just a little spatter....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Thanks to all who came out, and congrats to @yobob and @Keith.eric on their winning hands! Many thanks to Quadratec for bringing down additional prizes! Looks like around 45 folks at Schaefers and 12 for the poker run (forgot to count). The feedback was fairly positive, so we'll look to do something like this again.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Thanks to all that came out yesterday, we had a good turn out and could not have asked for a better weather day. I'd like to say a BIG thank you to Jerry (AKA Whatevah) for setting up the poker run from both the North and the South, it is my understanding that this took a lot of time to plan both routes and then drive both routes to place the cans and cards. I would also like to say thank you to Quadratec. A Quadratec representative actually participated in the poker run and posted up his stops on the Qtec Facebook page as he found them in real time. As always they supplied some giveaways to all who attended the event. Thank you for your continued support of DEJA it is much appreciated.

That all being said, with yesterdays success I am fairly confident that we will see another event along these lines in the future. Stay tuned !

• Great event! The southern route was perfect. Thanks to Stafford and Jerry for making it happen!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I only showed up and looked like what I knew what I was doing. :) All credit to Jerry for organizing the poker run and Bob for organizing the space at Schaefers.

I agree that his was a great time, we'll look to do something similar again in the future. Maybe we wait till a snowstorm and have a 4WD poker run, we can end up at @KnoxRents house in Lewes and get snowed in there. lol

If there's anything that could have been done better let us know too

• OK, another big thanks going out to Bob! Remember Geoff as president you are praised or blamed for everything. :beer: hi

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• I'm not trying to hijack, but I met a couple of new members that would like to do some offroading, and would be happy to guide a Green group at the July club ride at Rausch Creek. Not necessarily an organized 101, but geared to first timers and stock rigs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!