Pitbull motorcycle lift

• Having sold a motorcycle recently, I have a Pit Bull motorcycle lift to sell.
    I only took the bike in trade, so I don't even know why I have a motorcycle lift. :innocent:
    But I do, and here it is:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• I know next to nothing about this thing, but it seems that a new one is in the $450 to $550 price range:
    http://www.pitbullmotorcycleli…ble-dolly-stand-info.html

I'm thinking I would post it on Craigslist for maybe $200. Does anyone here want to make a fair and reasonable offer?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• You can get them for $439 new from Pitbull. I have one and they are a nice lift. You should be able to get $200 for it. Especially if you hit it with some paint.

Thanks, Brian, for the helping me to determine a fair asking price on this.

~ JD

• Anyone?

It needs some cleaning up, but it really does look better than it appears in the pictures.

Any fair offer would be considered.

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!