2012 JKU Soft Top..(4 door) SOLD

• i have the soft top off my 2012 JKU that is taking up space in the basement since i switched to hardtop last year. its 5 years old, but it works. no rips, windows are decent, but far from perfect. everything i removed, comes with it (door surrounds, brackets) pick up in Landenberg, PA 200 bucks for all of it.

• i have the soft top off my 2012 JKU that is taking up space in the basement since i switched to hardtop last year. its 5 years old, but it works. no rips, windows are decent, but far from perfect. everything i removed, comes with it (door surrounds, brackets) pick up in Landenberg, PA 200 bucks for all of it.

Bump. Offers? Want it gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Will you take 150.00?

I'd take 150 if you can pick it up or arrange a relay. I don't have a truck and putting it all in the jeep is a pain to transport (but can be done).

• here is my email kendalld5@yahoo.com please let me know when I can come to pick it up? I live in Rehoboth but work in Wilm 2 days a week so next Tuesday would be great if possible.

Emailed you a couple days ago. Let me know. Have someone local interested.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!