Conservation Access Pass

• FYI... DENREC has announced that effective July 1, 2017, a "conservation access pass" will be required to drive onto state Fish & Wildlife areas, with some exceptions. Hunters will get one free pass with their hunting license, but all others (and additional vehicles) will require a pass to be on land administered by F&W. Details here: http://dnrec.alpha.delaware.go…conservation-access-pass/

This will affect primarily geocachers, birders, photographers, etc since hunters are the primary users of F&W lands and they get a free pass. Most boat launch areas are exempt from the requirement and some fishing areas.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I fish in at least 3 of the places listed. Looks like another fee for me. I was actually fishing in a half acre pond on a wildlife area this morning but I don't see that wild life area on their list but I bet it was probably an oversight.

I just looked and they state a hunting licence gives you one of these access passes for a vehicle. A hunting license is cheaper than the access pass.

Edit. Just found out the access pass will be cheaper. The price of hunting licenses are going up July 1st.

• i think this is a crock... I don't see how the license fees will even cover the associated overhead.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ?( :rasp:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!