PA Jeeps 2017

• Lots of fun in York PA at the 22nd Annual All Breeds Jeep Show July 15 - 17 http://pajeeps.org/

If you've been then you know what its about.
    If you haven't been, then a little bit about it. Its more then a Jeep Show. There's an offroad course, shopping, swap meet, giveaways, camaraderie then can only be found in the Jeep World :jeep: :driving: :beer: :campfire:

@Woody and I will be camping for the weekend, I think @cj8 will be there. Along with a few others.

It's great for a day trip or a weekend, there's camping, cheap hotels and lots to see!

So who else is going?

• My brother and I are planning on going. I think we are just towing a camper out Friday night. Original plan was to tow a camper with my truck and my CJ8 with his truck but I think I will be going Jeepless again. Never been there more than just Saturday. Definitely hope to get there early enough to get a full hookup spot.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

• My brother and I are planning on going. I think we are just towing a camper out Friday night. Original plan was to tow a camper with my truck and my CJ8 with his truck but I think I will be going Jeepless again. Never been there more than just Saturday. Definitely hope to get there early enough to get a full hookup spot.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Hey, it was great to meet you. too bad we didn't introduce our selves earlier...considering you were camped right next to Woody & flutterby. LOL
    Been a few years for me but I ended up having a good time, even with the Jeep issues I am working on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!