JU is gone

• Just realized that Jeepsunlimited is gone. I am not sure if anyone is still hosting their forum now. There are so much knowledge and how to there is now gone :(

Argh the good old Chris Henry site no more.

Jeep TJ 2000 Current upgrade: Digital tire gauge. Next upgrade: On board toilet paper holder :P

• Yeah that shut down about a year ago. Damn shame. The CJ forum was really good with a lot of info and knowledge. The last couple years though saw hardly any traffic on it. Not sure if all the CJ people got older and let or sold their CJs for a JK

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Yes, it is the sign of the times. Every forum has lost its prime and the camaraderie went with it. Unfortunately, the social media can't really replace the exchange of info and knowledge that we were so used to in the forum.

I accept the declined readership on the forum, but I wish there is a way to search the old forum to keep our Jeep alive.

Jeep TJ 2000 Current upgrade: Digital tire gauge. Next upgrade: On board toilet paper holder :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!