jeeps on the farm

• I know there is a club ride on Aug. 19 but I wanted to put this out there. On Aug 19 at shadybrook farm in bucks county Pa. there will be a gathering of jeeps & venders. There is also an obstacle course & food for purchase. Jackson & MMR will also be there early, Me & my cousin went last year & had a great time, couldn't get Wane off the dam thing. If anyone wants to go , it's north on I-95 bucks county, exit at Newtown by-pass , make a left (at the top of the ramp) onto 332/newtown by-pass, 2nd light make a left onto stony hill rd. turn right into the farm. hope to see some of you there

• I already bought a ticket for this, just not sure what jeep I'm bringing. There was a spot to say what club you're affiliated with, they talked about having groups park together. We will see, hope to meet some of you there!

• I had a great time out there. My wife and I went for my birthday. We saw one anonymous member there and I think his cousin. We headed to the obstacle course and navigated it successfully although the traffic was terrible. I bashed something pretty hard on a big rock pile but then made the hillclimb ok. The trail guy tried to get me to stop for a picture and I slid back down like my brakes wouldn't grab. When I got back to my spot I found out one of my rear brake lines was broken. I couldn't find Wayne again to give me a ride, so I bummed a ride to pep boys from Tom and Theresa from New Jersey. We got the line, I put it back, bled the brakes,(wife's favorite thing) and went to watch the mud pit. The pit was good but no one got stuck, so it was mainly a bunch of people driving through mud. It was hot out there but there was a real good turnout. A good time was had by all!

• i was only at the show for a hour or so. Had other plans already. Had to wait in line in my truck for 20 minutes to park, was not expecting that so that cut down on time we could walk around. I think it would be better with an actual Jeep there. It was tough to tell what was going on with the obstical course as a spectator.
    Hey, it was a Jeep show so it was good. As expected, the largest percentage of Jeeps there were JK's

• No problem Wayne, just joking around. It was hot on that course! The place really cleared out by 2:00, when they finally got the mud pit dug. The food lines were long and hot too. I think the best plan for this would be to roll in early afternoon and check out all the rides while the crowd is big, then hit the obstacle course and mud and food aroun 3:00 when there's half as many people. There wasn't even a line for the obstacles later.

• Pajeepman, you really should have a jeep, it's pretty fun! Sorry I didn't see you there.

I saw you running around in the distance but you were in the course before I could get iver towards you.
    I have an 83 CJ8 on 35' MTR's, locked 44's with a 401/t18, cage, York OBA. Gotta get around to fixing some things on it. Was just charging the battery up today. I have probably owned 20+ Jeeps (7 of them Scramblers). I am down to 1 Jeep now for the first time in over 20 years.

• That one sounds pretty nice. I think you weren't in a jeep at York last year also, that's why I said that. I have seen you selling jeeps and stuff, I definitely believe you've had a lot of them. You could probably fling some mud with the 401 spinning all four 35's!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!