DEJA Meet N Greet / BOD NOMINATIONS / Sept 16 2017 / Middletown B-Dubs

• Anyone who has been a member in good standing for 6 months is eligible for a BOD position. Besides the BOD bidness it will be a fun time to hang out, talk Jeeps, have a beverage or 9 and all that. All are always welcome, you don't have to be a member.

540 West Main Street Middletown, DE 19709-1057
    https://www.buffalowildwings.com/en/locations/Detail/3299
    We have the private room off to the side.

4 to around 6:30PM

September agenda:

1. Open Meeting
    2. Introductions of Members and Guests
    3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.
    4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.
    5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.
    6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -
    7. Upcoming Events -
    8. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.
    9. BOD Nominations - President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Administrator, and Trail Boss
    10. Adjourn meeting

The club will pick up some appetizers for the group.

ARTICLE 13
    Election of BOD:
    The members shall meet at the regular September meeting and nominate a BOD for a two year term to
    begin the following January. Elections will take place at the regular November meeting.
    The newly elected officers shall take office on January 1st. Voting shall be in person, and not by proxy or mail or
    any electronic means. At the September meeting, any member in good standing is eligible for nomination.
    Nominations shall be announced to each member in good standing at least two weeks prior to the general election.
    At the November election meeting, nominations for BOD positions may be made from the floor.
    Balloting for each office will be held by secret ballot. All ballots for offices must be counted and checked by three members other than the nominees.
    A majority of votes cast is necessary for election to a position on the BOD. In the event of a vacancy
    during the term in any office of the BOD, the BOD reserves the right to appoint a replacement, which
    would require approval by a majority vote at the next scheduled meeting.If not approved, the
    appointment would expire at that meeting; otherwise the appointment would serve until through the
    remainder of the term of office.

1. Stafford

• 1. Green Turtle over by the Christiana Hospital - I've been to a rather large event there and it was pretty well planned out and coordinated.

2. Miller's Ale House - I just called over there and no call ahead reservations, first come/first served, 2 seating areas but no separate party/banquet room - it's a bust

3. Grain - I havent been there but I've heard good things about it... not sure how they're set up for events

4. Grottos (Middletown)

5. Cantwells - wondering how it would be without the catering and all...

6. Iron Hill Brewery

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Have it at the Crooked Hammock and I am there! Ill be at Henlopen that weekend.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Will this be live-streamed so I can watch from my campsite at the Grand Canyon? :campfire: I'll be there in spirit. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm doing the cleanup in the am, so if the meeting winds up Doverish I plan on going. I heard of this place called the Lobby House :-D. If not, I will need 37 absentee ballots.

• 1. Stafford
    2. Kuntryboy816
    3. dkirkley
    4.Sandtostand

Unfortunately I have to pull out of this meeting. Some family business came up and won't even be in the state. Yay hurricanes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!