Deutz Allis 917H Garden Tractor

• I used this for years to cut my yard. It ran when parked but there was a significant amount of blow by in the engine. It is a 17hp Kohler so parts are readily available. It has a 48" deck with a few small holes in it. The tractor is hydrostaticly controlled. It a HEAVY tractor. I had plans to fix it back up and use it again but haven't had time. I don't have the heart to put it outside and want the space back in my shop. $450 obo. Will trade for something cool (tools, guns, jeep parts, etc) I could also help with local delivery. Someone must need a new project.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• That is worth effort to restore- I have an Ingersol 3012 similar to that, automotive style differential hyd-drive Koehler engine ladder frame, from 1967 (I think)....With maintenance, will last a lifetime.......

• That is worth effort to restore- I have an Ingersol 3012 similar to that, automotive style differential hyd-drive Koehler engine ladder frame, from 1967 (I think)....With maintenance, will last a lifetime.......

I know it is. I just have lots of other projects that need my attention. I thought about diesel swapping it too. They made a large snow thrower for these. I wanted one for clearing the lane to my shop. My wife thinks it cut better than the John Deere LX178 that has replaced it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!