aev pro cal programmer

• I lifted my jk with a 2.5" aev lift. So, now I just ordered a set of 35's. Since my 2.5" kit didn't include a calibrator, I was going to order one. I looked at the online manual, and saw, if I'm correct, you can only enter in two groups of tire sizes, one group went up to 39". if that is true, going from 33's to 35's would end up at the same setting.?
    Any input? Am I looking at this wrong? ?( ?(

• I lifted my jk with a 2.5" aev lift. So, now I just ordered a set of 35's. Since my 2.5" kit didn't include a calibrator, I was going to order one. I looked at the online manual, and saw, if I'm correct, you can only enter in two groups of tire sizes, one group went up to 39". if that is true, going from 33's to 35's would end up at the same setting.?
    Any input? Am I looking at this wrong? ?( ?(

If memory serves you can program in 1/4" increments using the procal.

--Ian

• Yes you can do .25" increments from stock up to 40" i believe

• yes. there are 2 groups. there is a calculation you do and adjust the dip switches, then plug it in. There are a lot of other features of the procal as well.

Keep in mind, once used, it is Vin locked, so you cant sell it (without resetting the default) and if you buy used, make sure it has been "cleared"

• Thanks Dave, I ordered one tonight. I was confused when reading the online manual, posted on quadratec's website. But that doesn't show the DIP switch guide that goes with the manual. I thought there were only two choices for tire size. I think I'm all good now.

Thanks, Bob

• The sheet that comes with it will make it simple. The alignment feature is cool. You can also set some factory options easier than using the uconnect/steering wheel buttons if you have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!