***DeJA Trail Ride*** Anthracite Saturday October 14, 2017 SIGN UP NOW!

• This is the official club trail ride for October 2017. Depending on interest, we will be at either Rausch Creek http://rc4x4.org or Anthracite http://www.aoaatrails.com/. We will meet at 8:30 in the parking lot and hit the trails by 9:00. As usual, all are welcome, all levels, members and non-members. Visit the websites linked above for more information on trails, equipment, facilities, costs, and registration. Sign up now! Don't forget to pack your lunch!

1. Slowpoke

• October 14th is the night run sponsored by Quadratec and Rigid industries if anyone is interested in a date change. Most of us will be at AOAA all weekend hanging out wheeling, camping

• October 14th is the night run sponsored by Quadratec and Rigid industries if anyone is interested in a date change. Most of us will be at AOAA all weekend hanging out wheeling, camping

I'm working the 7th, so the 14th sounds perfect for me.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Turkey Run is definitely happening, will get the thread up for that shortly...we should have a good group.

Details on the night run. Kind of disappointing it's a pre-determined course but I get they need to maintain a little sanity to something like this. I assume we'd wheel during the day Saturday, head back to the parking lot and then go out for the night run?

https://store.offroad-consulti…c-and-off-road-consulting

Calling all light bars, head lights and fog lights the Night Ride is back!

It doesn't get any better than this! The Fall Night Ride at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area withQuadratec and Off Road Consulting takes place Saturday October 14th 2017!

Here is what you need to know:

This is NOT a guided trail ride, however you will be sent out on a predetermined, green rated trail loop that will take you approximately 1 and 1/2 hours to complete. The route will have illuminated signage that will show you which way to go!

This is open to both full size 4x4 and UTV/ATV style vehicles.

Cost to participate in the night ride is $20.00 per vehicle, this includes the AOAA park entry fee!
    Passengers are $5.00 each
    Waivers will need to be signed online for both Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area and Off Road Consulting.

Check in is at 5:30pm

Groups will be sent out beginning at 6:30pm with the last group being sent out at 9:30pm.

You must pre-register for this event!

Those who pre-register will be given a number of their place in the line to be sent out to the trails.

For example your number is #5, so you are the 5th vehicle in line to go out into the woods beginning at 6:30pm.

If your number is 15 than you have 14 vehicle ahead of you to go out into the woods.

Depending on the groups, they will be sent out every 5-10 minutes.

NO Alcohol at all during this event!

Questions please email offroadinstruction@gmail.com
    Want to spend the night? The Trailhead Campground is now open!
    Please visit http://www.trailheadcampground.com for details or to reserve your camping spot!

• Anybody camping? I'll do Saturday night for sure, wondering about Friday.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• 1. Slowpoke & Rugby
    2. Meeper
    3. Whatevah
    4. JKGray10 - tentative maybe
    5. Astape - maybe, camp fri, probably not doing the night run

• There is going to be a bunch of us from Quadratec there starting friday to sunday, we are camping both nights. Probly like 6 or 7 jeeps. RV spots 101 and 103 probly like 6 tents LOL Feel free to drive on by and hook up with us. One of our video guys should be coming to get trail footage and we are bringing the new Smittybilt Scout camping trailer too if anyone wants to check it out

• Sweet, I've got site 111 for Friday and Saturday nights. Have room if anybody else wants to bring a tent.

Jerry / Whatevah

• There is going to be a bunch of us from Quadratec there starting friday to sunday, we are camping both nights. Probly like 6 or 7 jeeps. RV spots 101 and 103 probly like 6 tents LOL Feel free to drive on by and hook up with us. One of our video guys should be coming to get trail footage and we are bringing the new Smittybilt Scout camping trailer too if anyone wants to check it out

@Meeper any of your guys running the hard stuff?

• I'm sure it won't be greens and blues, most all of us are open right now, i did not get my axles done in time and i am trailing so not to worry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!