JFJ - Build A Bear Event

• Just wanted to give everyone who may not be on Facebook a heads up about tomorrow's event. Apologies for the last minute notice here... it JUST occurred to me that it hadn't been posted here yet! This is such an awesome event and there has been a great turnout of people.. even those who don't drive Jeeps! Come on out and put a smile on the face of a kid who's sick and hurting! Click the Eventbrite link below.

Jeeps for Joy
    Build A Bear Event
    September 30, 2017
    10am - 3pm
    Christiana Mall parking lot outside of Nordstrom
    Bears can be pre-purchased through the Eventbrite site for $15 (+$1.82 fee) or at the event for $20.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Thanks for the support Neill, it is very much appreciated! I also had more than a few friends and family who couldn't make it but were able to show their support by purchasing their bears online.

It was another great turnout and we donated 674 bears!!! Compare that to just over 400 from last year (IIRC).. the goal for this year was for 500 but the Jeep community shined through in spades and completely demolished that goal! The donations were made to AI Dupont (250), CHOP (175), John Hopkins (175), 50 to a foster care program and 24 going to the Sunday Breakfast Mission in Wilmington! There were Jeeps from DEJA, SDJC, Infidel Jeepers, Eastern Shore Jeep Association, Chesapeake Jeep Club, Garden State Jeeps, Wicked Jeeps, Nomad Jeeps, Warrior Jeeps USA, Combat Jeeps and probably a few more that I'm forgetting. One lady I met drove all the way up from DC just to be a part of this amazing event!! I'm already looking forward to the JFJ Christmas event!

I'm putting another video together and I should have it complete and uploaded soon.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!