DEJA Meet N Greet / BOD Elections / Nov 11 '17 / Dover Grotto's

• DEJA Meet N Greet / BOD Elections / Nov 11 '17 / Dover Grotto's

Anyone who has been a member in good standing for 6 months is eligible for a BOD position. Besides the BOD bidness it will be a fun time to hang out, talk Jeeps, have a beverage or 9 and all that. All are always welcome, you don't have to be a member.

grottopizza.com/locations/dover-de/
      1159 N. DuPont Highway
      Dover, DE 19901
      302-678-3278

The club will pick up some appetizers for the group.

November agenda:

1. Open Meeting
      2. Introductions of Members and Guests
      3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.
      4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.
      5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.
      6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -
      7. Upcoming Events -
      8. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.

9. BOD Elections - President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Administrator, and Trail Boss
      Nominated members are:
      President- @Stafford
      VP- @clendaniel
      Tresurer- @JKgray10, @dkirkley
      Administrator- @Kuntryboy816 and @Hagar The Horrible
      Trail Boss- @TheDarkSide @Slowpoke

10. Adjourn meeting

ARTICLE 13
      Election of BOD:
      The members shall meet at the regular September meeting and nominate a BOD for a two year term to
      begin the following January. Elections will take place at the regular November meeting.
      The newly elected officers shall take office on January 1st. Voting shall be in person, and not by proxy or mail or
      any electronic means. At the September meeting, any member in good standing is eligible for nomination.
      Nominations shall be announced to each member in good standing at least two weeks prior to the general election.
      At the November election meeting, nominations for BOD positions may be made from the floor.
      Balloting for each office will be held by secret ballot. All ballots for offices must be counted and checked by three members other than the nominees.
      A majority of votes cast is necessary for election to a position on the BOD. In the event of a vacancy
      during the term in any office of the BOD, the BOD reserves the right to appoint a replacement, which
      would require approval by a majority vote at the next scheduled meeting.If not approved, the
      appointment would expire at that meeting; otherwise the appointment would serve until through the
      remainder of the term of office.

1. Stafford
      Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

The post was edited 5 times, last by sandtostand: added location - stafford added nominated positions - stafford ().

• Started this thread as a 'reminder' that we need to get a date and location locked down... sooner rather than later! No last minute planning this time. Let me know what I can do to help, make calls, order a life size cardboard replica of Geoff....
    • Awesome!

.....now, how do I go about having that nomination OF ME for president removed....

**Edited for clarification** :thumbup:
      Images
      • new-excellent-meme_fb_168350.jpg

22.53 kB, 300×290, viewed 9 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• Imarammr wrote:

1. Stafford
      2. ForMud
      3. Kuntryboy816 (+3)
      4. Imarammr+1
      5. Slimer
      Americans are not a particular people from a particular place or a particular religion. They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom. Everyone who holds to that spirit, anywhere, is an American.
    • Woohoo I'll finally be able to attend a regular meeting! Looking forward to seeing everybody.

1. Stafford
      2. ForMud
      3. Kuntryboy816 (+3)
      4. Imarammr+1
      5. Slimer
      6. Captain II
      7. Whatevah
      Jerry / Whatevah
      2012 Rubicon - 2.5" AEV Dualsport XT lift, 315/70/17 MTZs, JCR Dagger winch bumper and engine skid, XRC Gen 2 rear bumper, Quadratec LED headlights, ACE side steps, ham radio with GPS tracker
      gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee on 35s
    • JavaGirl wrote:

My copy/paste is acting up but we (JavaGirl and Hardkor) should be there if I don't have a late rehearsal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I added y'all to the list! Rehearsal be-schmersal... get yourselves out early and come hang out!! Now, if you show up in your rehearsal gear well, I can't promise that a few Nutcracker jokes won't be thrown your way but hey you rock it anyway! :thumbup:

I noticed that on my work PC you actually have to highlight the text, right click, Copy, then right click again and Paste. For some reason the Ctrl C + Ctrl V keyboard shortcuts don't work.

1. Stafford
      2. ForMud
      3. Kuntryboy816 (+3)
      4. Imarammr+1
      5. Slimer
      6. Captain II
      7. Whatevah
      8. Captain
      9. Tacklemom
      10. Yobob
      11. JKGray10
      12. AEZ- maybe
      13. JavaGirl
      14. Hardkor
    • My work schedule is subject to change - I wont know if I have
      to work until the Wednesday before, but as of right now I plan
      to attend. Also I have no idea if i renewed this year so I dont
      know if ill be attending as a member or spectator...

1. Stafford
      2. ForMud
      3. Kuntryboy816 (+3)
      4. Imarammr+1
      5. Slimer
      6. Captain II
      7. Whatevah
      8. Captain
      9. Tacklemom
      10. Yobob
      11. JKGray10
      12. AEZ- maybe
      13. JavaGirl
      14. Hardkor
      15. cj8
      16. Bonkers
      I drive WAY too fast to be worried about cholesterol...