FS: 1998 Cherokee in Newark

• I'm putting up for sale my 1998 Cherokee. It runs great, I just can't have a third vehicle in the household. It's tagged until May of next year and comes with a 5 digit C tag that is eligible for black and white stainless steel plate from The Delaware Historic Plate Company.

It's been a street vehicle with no off roading and no surf fishing. During the winter, I've made a point to run it through the car wash monthly to get out all the road salt. What little rust there is is in the form of surface rust.

I've kept on top of maintenance and repairs. The last oil change was around 209,000 miles. The tires have about 20,000 miles on them with 75% or so tread left.

Repaired/replaced
    New Master cylinder and brake hoses
    Stainless steel brake line kit from Fine Lines
    New A/C condenser
    New water pump
    New plugs, wires, cap, and rotor last year
    Transfer case rebuilt about 6 years ago

I'm asking $3,000. I'm a fair and reasonable person, so please make your best offer. Call or text works best for me. I can be reached at (302) 894-7965.

Work has been keeping me busy the past week or two. I'll be working on detailing the interior and cleaning the upholstery this week and weekend to make sure everything is clean and shiny for the new owner.

I can't figure out how to get pictures to post from imgur. Here's the link to the album:

1998 Cherokee Photos

• I realized that I forgot to list that I put a new battery in last year, Autocraft Gold 800 CCA/1000 CA, and a new starter a couple months ago.

I'm dropping the price to $2500. I'm a motivated seller, let me know what you think and we can work it out from there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!