new Jeep JL info released!

• that bumper to fender transition look like crap

Thankfully, I think that's only on the Sport... Supposedly the Sahara and Rubicon come with something like a plastic version of the steel (AEV style) bumper.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• A few dealers actually have inventory they can sell! https://www.jeep.com/new-inven…rCode=IUJ201810&radius=25 Nearest one to me is in Downingtown, but they're getting closer. I'll have to take a peek once Newark Jeep or BCP get one.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I think I saw a JL today on RT 1 when I was heading towards Oxford this morning that ugly marker light in the flare is hard to miss

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Thankfully, I think that's only on the Sport... Supposedly the Sahara and Rubicon come with something like a plastic version of the steel (AEV style) bumper.

Yeah, I just spec'd a Rubi w/ the steel bumper group and body-color flares and it looked much better IMHO....only downside was that it was a $50k Jeep! (49,965 to be exact) :rolleyes:

• Yeah, I just spec'd a Rubi w/ the steel bumper group and body-color flares and it looked much better IMHO....only downside was that it was a $50k Jeep! (49,965 to be exact) :rolleyes:

That's F'd up.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• JCR Offroad put a 2" lift on their JL Rubicon and bolted on 37s! Wow...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Jc…lbum_id=10156120664418276

Jerry / Whatevah

• They had a JL on display at the Infidel meet and greet this past weekend. I believe it was a local dealer that brought it for show and tell. As a YJ guy, I'm not impr... just kidding, I liked it! The fender lights and tail lights still irk me but I could look past them. After more than a few years of getting beat to hell both physically and financially in my YJ, I'm about ready to upgrade to a more comfortable and reliable ride...not to mention cargo space! Not that it will occur anytime soon but I can't say I hated driving my brother's JKU around for a month or so.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!