Goodyear dealer?

• Leaving heavily toward replacing my tires soon with some Goodyear Duratracs. Anybody know a Goodyear dealer in northern DE? Not a chain place like Just Tires, a real dealer...

Going to drop down to 295/70/17 from my current 315/70/17s. Just because. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• El's Tires on Rt. 40 just before you get into Elkton. Friend's mom works there and the owner used to go to our church so we get a minor discount on services and tires.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Just be on the lookout for good deals. Even with the discounted price that El's quoted me for MTRs, I still went with MTZs from Pep Boys. At the time, Mickey Thompson had a $100 mail in rebate and Pep Boys was running 10% off 2 or more tires. Then I sweet talked the service lady into mounting and balancing for free. After I sold my old tires, I ended up around $600 out of pocket for 4 brand new 33x12.5 MTZ P3s (newest edition). As much as I liked the MTRs and the price per tire that El's gave me, I couldn't pass up almost $400 in savings!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Why a dealer and not a chain? Unless you're trying to support a "mom & pop", I'd think the cheapest place wins.

At least for BFG, Delaware Tire was always the cheapest installed... Easily beating the chains without me even trying to price match.

I'll shop around though, for sure.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I've used Tire Rack's ASAP Tire Mobile Service. They come to you for mounting, balancing and installation, and delivery is free if they pick up your tires in New Castle. Good deal!

Good to know, thanks!

Jerry / Whatevah

• At least for BFG, Delaware Tire was always the cheapest installed... Easily beating the chains without me even trying to price match.
    I'll shop around though, for sure.

I got my BFGs at Delaware Tire on 896. Happy with the service.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!