Club Comp April 28th

• Well guys I'm actually doing really well. At the moment I'm planning on coming up Saturday to watch, but no wheeling for me. If anyone heading up Saturday wants a ride let me know. Also if anyone not wheeling Sunday wants to trailer up I could be convinced to hook the trailer.

• Update from Ron below. The 200 has already been paid and Tonka will cover the 25 and we'll pay him back.

--

Okay time for a few updates. As we all know it is less than a week away.
    I spoke to Lynn today and she asked that all teams go to her window to register and fill out waivers. For those of you who don't know who Lynn is just go to the forth window and let her know you are here for the club comp.
    She will need a list of team members for the score card and the name of the club you are representing. If you want to speed things up please fill out the registration form ahead of time and bring it with you to the window.
    You will pay the park fees of $200.00 per team to Lynn, The extra $25.00 for judges/helpers lunches and other event expenses will be collected at the driver's meeting.
    Just a reminder that BMJA will be at the pavilion selling food during the event. Please make sure that you visit them for lunch
    and thank them for coming out to help
    Just a reminder judges meeting is in the pavilion at 8 o'clock and the drivers meeting is at 9 o'clock. (note; these times may change the day of the event if need be.)
    I hope this is all of it but if not I will post up some more.
    Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!