New to Jeeps and all Jeep stuff

• Hey all!

So excited to be apart of this community. I just bought myself my first ever Jeep (a 2018 Wrangler Sport S) and I couldn't be happier!

I'm local to the Camden area, born and raised, and I haven't spent too much time in 4wd vehicles. The most experience I have is getting stuck in snow and having to call my parents to pull me out, so my experience is very little. I have basically always driven the opposite of Jeeps, seeing as I traded in a 2016 Vette for this Jeep. I always have enjoyed driving and I finally get to enjoy it on and off pavement.

So far I am loving my Jeep and I can't wait to get it a little dirty! I can't wait to learn from everyone here!

• Welcome! We're planning out our next club meeting for March. Once the details are set and posted, come on out and meet the crew! Welcome to the Jeep life!!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Welcome to the family! :driving: We were all first-time Jeepers, once. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Be careful who you follow on trail rides, some of these guys are very optimistic.

I resemble that remark.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!