No more BlueJ

• This is amazing! I'll never do anything even close to this, but I love seeing the progress and reading about what was done. Learning some new terms too.

There's a club wheeling trip this weekend. No cost except for park fees. Come on out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Not sure putting a hole in the roll bar would be a "good thing". Could you imagine how hot that would get?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• There's a club wheeling trip this weekend. No cost except for park fees. Come on out.

Sorry, but nobody has signed up for this weekend's ride except me. And right now I'm planning to join up with Eastern Hardliners to do blacks on Saturday. @Emileeeee, you should join the club and plan on coming out for the member appreciation ride in May. The club will pay your day's fee and there will be a green-blue group that will be suitable for your Wrangler. (We had a stock LJ two-door out last month and it proved very capable on blue trails). Hope to see you there!

• Sorry, but nobody has signed up for this weekend's ride except me. And right now I'm planning to join up with Eastern Hardliners to do blacks on Saturday. @Emileeeee, you should join the club and plan on coming out for the member appreciation ride in May. The club will pay your day's fee and there will be a green-blue group that will be suitable for your Wrangler. (We had a stock LJ two-door out last month and it proved very capable on blue trails). Hope to see you there!

Okay. I wasn't sure I could do this weekend anyway. I'll join and look forward to May.

• Not sure putting a hole in the roll bar would be a "good thing". Could you imagine how hot that would get?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

very hot! And vibration from the motor might be a problem. But I’d like to see the guy’s reaction at the DMV!

• Last night we built the braces from the grill hoop to the stinger. They were some of the simplest pieces we've made and they look really good. Should survive a Billy Knox swan dive off a rock. I'm not so worried about the tubes in front of the headlights as this is an offroad only rig and will get some auxiliary lighting at some point. The headlights were originally installed on their old JK that got traded in but saved for this project.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!