Anglers bash Jeep's stream-splashing Super Bowl ad

• Anglers bash Jeep's stream-splashing Super Bowl ad

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Discuss....

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• the tree huggers are out of control. When I lived near philly we use to drive down the middle of the Schuylkill river on the gravel bars with our pick up trucks. we would go until the water got up to the bottom of the doors then turn around facing upstream and stop.. jump in the bed of the truck fire up the grill and fish for catfish til midnight. The guys with the jet boats didn't like us very much...lol

• Treehuggers! What do treehuggers eat? Where do they live? Do they drive? Use electric? Gas? Oil?
    I've always wondered.
    If I jetboated past some rednecks barbequeing on the river I would give a smile and thumbs up! Hope you caught some fish or something!

• I agree with the principal of “tread lightly” but I see no problem with the commercial. All of us have “impacted” the environment by driving low mpg vehicles, in the woods and through water and mud/dirt, disrupting “wildlife” in one way or another. I liked the commercial, but did not get the urge to go find a waterfall and climb it. There will always be those who don’t agree...like trout..raise them in “farms” and release them into water that they can not survive in, surrounded by hundreds of fisherman using nature as their bathroom, and stirring up sediment with their boots and leaving their trash behind. It could go on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!