2019 Law Enforcement Appreciation event

• You were stalked Sunday afternoon! Muahahahaha!

We could all meet at the WAWA at Christiana Hospital at 10 and roll in at 10:30.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Either the Wawa or chick fill a since it will be closed and the parking lot theoretically empty. Let's try to get In ahead of the main convoy

I can bring the DEJA flags with me but I'll have to rig up some sort of flag pole. I'm not sure if I'm going to make the convoy or not though. If I do, are y'all willing to save me a spot with y'all?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I can bring the DEJA flags with me but I'll have to rig up some sort of flag pole. I'm not sure if I'm going to make the convoy or not though. If I do, are y'all willing to save me a spot with y'all?

I have a large extendable pole we could use for a club flag pole. It extends to 30 or 40 feet. Probably too big.

It has tether rings to lash it down. Not sure how we would anchor it. I was thinking of attaching a plate to the bottom and parking the Jeep on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I was going to run over to Home Depot after work and see what I could find. It would be nice to have one of those hitch style flag poles but I can't justify $50-$100 for them. I'm more of a DIY kind of guy anyways.

• I was going to run over to Home Depot after work and see what I could find. It would be nice to have one of those hitch style flag poles but I can't justify $50-$100 for them. I'm more of a DIY kind of guy anyways.

We can probably come up with something. I can booger weld

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• The convoy is leaving Dover Downs at 1030 and expected to get there around 12. They are taking the back way but I'm guessing it won't take 90 minutes for the first vehicle to get to Delaware Park. How about we meet at Chick Fil A/Wawa at 11 and be pulling out of the parking lot at 1115? I'd like to get in ahead of the crowd.

I asked if they need volunteers to assist with parking logistics at Delaware Park and so far they don't but may change.

• The convoy is leaving Dover Downs at 1030 and expected to get there around 12. They are taking the back way but I'm guessing it won't take 90 minutes for the first vehicle to get to Delaware Park. How about we meet at Chick Fil A/Wawa at 11 and be pulling out of the parking lot at 1115? I'd like to get in ahead of the crowd.

I asked if they need volunteers to assist with parking logistics at Delaware Park and so far they don't but may change.

Sounds good.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Just wanted to say what a fabulous event this was. Thank you to all who participated and to those who worked to make it all happen. 709 total jeeps, which is a new Guinness world record. The traffic jams for regular traffic were horrific though and plans for next year have already included maximum number of jeeps. Thankfully I was in the first 15-20 jeeps to roll out. It's my understanding that the last jeeps left dover Downs at least 30-40 minutes after the first ones left and the convoy was more than 5 miles long. For some cool footage of the event on check out timfurlong2 on Insta. Make every day count folks, GAP

• Was pretty amazing event, my arms got tired waving Jeeps into parking spots for 1.5 hours. Didn't win anything on the raffle, but the money all goes to a good cause. Also in addition to the 709 Jeeps in the caravan, there was a good 50+ Jeeps in the lot Prior to the arrival .

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Great event. Personally I found yet another job I can't do: parking assistant. Its amazing how many people can't understand simple instructions. The F-bomb did slip a few times more than I realized. Very frustrating...good thing I only had my hat in my hands to throw, and that I liked the hat in my hands.

Great event though. Amazing to see how many versions of LED lights and light bars available.

My favorite Jeep was the all stock and totally CHERRY yellow CJ5 Renegade.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• My father and I had an awesome time yesterday at out first jeep event. Can't wait to attend some more. I would like to join DEJA and attend a trail trail ride soon. Our 05 LJ is mostly stock with 31" BFG's (for now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• My father and I had an awesome time yesterday at out first jeep event. Can't wait to attend some more. I would like to join DEJA and attend a trail trail ride soon. Our 05 LJ is mostly stock with 31" BFG's (for now).

That's awesome and we'd be glad to have you aboard! Joining DEJA is pretty simple and if you click this >>> LINK <<< it will take you directly to the page to sign up! There is also a Trail Rides and Gatherings forum that includes the DEJA event calendar and threads for the nearest upcoming events. Come on out and meet the members and we always have a great time!

We're doing a free trail ride for all members in May, if you join it basically ends up being a wash for what you would have paid to wheel that day. There will be a green level group so it will be a good intro if you've never been out before.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!