New Jeeper from Newark!

• Hey Everyone!!!!

So I am brand new here, currently living in Newark! I bought my first Jeep three weeks ago, 2017 Jeep Renegade Latitude in Solar Yellow and I could not be happier!!! Ever since I was a kid I dreamed of owning a jeep, and now I am HOOKED!

I am so excited to be apart of this association and look forward to meeting everyone during group outtings!

Thanks again!

Cassandra :D :D :D

• Welcome to The Delaware Jeep Association also affectionately referred to as DEJA! We're always happy to have new Jeep enthusiasts join in the fun! We have a meet and greet coming up in a few weeks at the Charcoal Pit on Kirkwood Highway. Hope to see ya there!

Do you go by a nickname such as Cass, Cassie or Sandra? I have a cousin named Kassandra and we all call her Kassie for short.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Solar Yellow? Mmmm I kinda miss that color!
    IMG_9259

Welcome aboard! :driving: Hope to see you around.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!