**DEJA Member Appreciation Trail Ride - AOAA - 5/19/18**

• I'm hoping to be back before 4:30 with the food.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I should have room on my site for an extra tent. I'm on 164/155 (they renumbed since the site was booked).

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Smiley is out, no power at the house until probably next week and can't leave the fam. creativecreations/justin is out too because Smiley was his ride.

• That’s awesome. I can’t make the ride in the G-ride, but would love to have one. I still have my ticket for the bottle opener for a couple years ago.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Travel safe, wheel well, repair ingenuously, eat hardily, laugh loud, drink hard, sleep deep and stay dry !

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Edited 2 times, last by deadfeat ().

• I count 5 people who no showed without posting or contacting me and no one posted here. I won't name names but we bought passes, food and knives based on the expected head count. The knives will be sold (first come, first served), the food we ate around 1am but those passes aren't cheap and had I known people weren't showing we wouldn't have bought as many. So you wasted the clubs money. Not cool.

• So sorry you had no shows ... I wish I could have been there. Can the passes be used in the future? Feel free to send one my way with one of those cool knives. I really want one. I'll buy it if need be.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• So sorry you had no shows ... I wish I could have been there. Can the passes be used in the future? Feel free to send one my way with one of those cool knives. I really want one. I'll buy it if need be.

If they are not slated to be used for a future club giveaway or raffle, I'd be down for one of those passes.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I count 5 people who no showed without posting or contacting me and no one posted here. I won't name names but we bought passes, food and knives based on the expected head count. The knives will be sold (first come, first served), the food we ate around 1am but those passes aren't cheap and had I known people weren't showing we wouldn't have bought as many. So you wasted the clubs money. Not cool.

I apologize, I was one of the no-shows. I had a last minute family thing come up, but I should have least said I couldn't make it on Friday evening. I will pay for my cost or donate to JFJ or Ronald McDonald's, whichever the club would like. Let me know.

-Joe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!