$800 Wagoneer article

• I saw this on Jalopnik and thought I'd share.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/j…wagoneer-has-b-1824046245

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I saw this on Jalopnik and thought I'd share.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/j…wagoneer-has-b-1824046245

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've been keeping up on that too. Sounds like a Roadkill adventure. Speaking of Roadkill, Dirt Everyday and Mototrend ... Is anyone actually subscribing since they are leaving YouTube? Personally I won't sub to Motortrend on demand , CBS or anything that will promote this. They easily could have sold content to Amazon or Netflix and got a great audience.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I've been keeping up on that too. Sounds like a Roadkill adventure. Speaking of Roadkill, Dirt Everyday and Mototrend ... Is anyone actually subscribing since they are leaving YouTube? Personally I won't sub to Motortrend on demand , CBS or anything that will promote this. They easily could have sold content to Amazon or Netflix and got a great audience.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I haven’t subscribed as I didn’t watch them all that much. If its reasonable as far as price I might but it would have to be like $2 a month.

At this point I would have no issues paying a party outside of YouTube versus watching/supporting YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I Pay for Netflix and Prime, I really dont want to get nickel'd and dime'd for everyone's home brewed streaming service. Soon Disney is launching its own service and pulling all its content , including Marvel from Netflix.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• All of the roadkill, dirt everyday and hotrod garage are now available to watch on Motortrend.com for free. You will still have to wait a month for the new episodes if you don’t pay for a subscription. All of the old roadkill content will stay on YouTube and old episodes are still able to be watched on velocity. While they are making the transition they are offering motortrend on demand for $2.99 a month. I think it’s $4.99 normally. It blows but at some point someone had to make money of the shows. Follow Finegan and frieburger on fb and they explains a lot of what’s happening.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• All of the roadkill, dirt everyday and hotrod garage are now available to watch on Motortrend.com for free. You will still have to wait a month for the new episodes if you don’t pay for a subscription. All of the old roadkill content will stay on YouTube and old episodes are still able to be watched on velocity. While they are making the transition they are offering motortrend on demand for $2.99 a month. I think it’s $4.99 normally. It blows but at some point someone had to make money of the shows. Follow Finegan and frieburger on fb and they explains a lot of what’s happening.

One correction: it's two months until they're release for free now.

For giggles I tried to watch one last weekend via the MTOD website and it was frustrating...it randomly cuts to ads that they've peppered in the videos and I wasn't able to get casting to my tivo (or natively to my chromecast) to work. The ads are somewhat understandable as they're trying to make up revenue, it's just a PITA that it suddenly cuts instead of a 'normal' commercial break. The casting is a non-starter, though....I don't want to watch on my phone or a computer, I want to send it to my TV which is easy on youtube both using my phone or a laptop.

--Ian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!