Free TJ front seats, OEM tumble bracket and rear bench floor bracket

• I have two front seats they are dark gray and I believe they are out of a 2005 Rubicon. One seat is in decent condition and the tumble fold bracket works great. The other seat not so much, the fabric was cut to release the seat manually plus a small hole in the back Additionally there are two floor brackets for the OEM rear bench also believed to be from a 2005 Rubicon. Even the torn up seat has several mechanisms I see fetching decent money on EBAY. All I am asking is someone come and get them ASAP. I am in Lewes, DE.

• I have two front seats they are dark gray and I believe they are out of a 2005 Rubicon. One seat is in decent condition and the tumble fold bracket works great. The other seat not so much, the fabric was cut to release the seat manually plus a small hole in the back Additionally there are two floor brackets for the OEM rear bench also believed to be from a 2005 Rubicon. Even the torn up seat has several mechanisms I see fetching decent money on EBAY. All I am asking is someone come and get them ASAP. I am in Lewes, DE.

I would like to have the seats.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!