I picked up a new Jeep

• My JK has had a rough 10 years and is getting relegated to being a beach buggy so I picked up a Jeep Trackhawk.

No I'm not getting the 1000 HP upgrade before Stafford harasses me. :D This thing has been scary fast already. I'm also impressed at how well mannered it is until you actually want it to go fast.

All in all, I haven't had a comfortable car in years so this is a nice change. (I'll still daily drive my TJ any day there is sun and warmth because that is still by far my favorite car.)

• The Grand Cherokees are a very comfy ride. We love ours

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Thats pretty bad ass!!! What are the specs on the motor?

Ps how much for the beat up j? (Prabobly not for sale but worth asking) Lol Im looking in that type of direction for more room for my kids

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

707 HP - 645 ft lbs torque - (6.2 liter blown Hemi)

I'm going to hold onto the JK. It's been very good to me considering how badly I've treated it. I'm going to run it until it dies on the beach in Henlopen. :fishing:

• Does it have different power setting like the hellcat cars do? I hurd the hellcat charger on track mode can use the hole tank of fuel in 17 minuts racing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It does have different settings but I believe they are more related to transmission shift times. I could be wrong though.

I doubt the 17 minutes thing. That sounds way too fast to burn 24 or so gallons of fuel.

• Awesome Billy! Be sure to post your first ticket too! Very cool, hope the eco mode tames the beast for daily driving.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Awesome. I have the poor mans version (Altitude). Now I won’t feel out of place showing up to a meeting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Awesome. I have the poor mans version (Altitude). Now I won’t feel out of place showing up to a meeting

I'll bring Kathy's and we can park them together. Maybe have a race at the light

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Let me know and ill be the starter! I know where there is a nice straight roughly a 1/4 mile long section on 842 that maybe right in front of a DEJA members house that i raced on years ago!

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Call me. I wanna see this.

Did you read my Jeeps owned closely? LOL jeep only claims an 11.6 from them and no one has hit that yet in stock form

• Did you read my Jeeps owned closely? LOL jeep only claims an 11.6 from them and no one has hit that yet in stock form

Not talking smack. Just looking for a good run. Hopefully Billy at least does some break in before going for gold....but it’s billy, so who knows LOL.

• Not talking smack. Just looking for a good run. Hopefully Billy at least does some break in before going for gold....but it’s billy, so who knows LOL.

Screw break in run it hard from day one, they always seem to run best and longer than a engine that is babied and then beat on! Just ask your cousin Greg.

Neill

• Let me know and ill be the starter! I know where there is a nice straight roughly a 1/4 mile long section on 842 that maybe right in front of a DEJA members house that i raced on years ago!

I will put out spike strips...too many A'holes going way too fast. Sometimes its a crap shoot just pulling out of the driveway :badidea:
    But nice jeep Billy

• I will put out spike strips...too many A'holes going way too fast. Sometimes its a crap shoot just pulling out of the driveway :badidea: But nice jeep Billy

Bob 25 plus years ago all the McManssions were not on that road and traffic was a 1/4 what it is now. I tried once to back a trailer into your driveway but couldn't get a break in traffic.

Neill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!