* July Trail Ride: July 21st 2018 @ Rausch Creek *

• Hi, my name is josh, I signed up for membership earlier in July and mailed my check to the p.o. address in clayton. Just wondering if it's been received. I'd like to come up Fri for the trail ride on sat. Not sure if you remember me but me and my 2 sons drove my old dodge truck up to watch king of the hammers at aoaa and tagged along with Stafford for the day. I tried to message him but I don't think it went through. If it hasn't been received yet, I can make a PayPal account and pay that way. Just let me know , Thanks in advance !!

• Hi, my name is josh, I signed up for membership earlier in July and mailed my check to the p.o. address in clayton. Just wondering if it's been received. I'd like to come up Fri for the trail ride on sat. Not sure if you remember me but me and my 2 sons drove my old dodge truck up to watch king of the hammers at aoaa and tagged along with Stafford for the day. I tried to message him but I don't think it went through. If it hasn't been received yet, I can make a PayPal account and pay that way. Just let me know , Thanks in advance !!

Hey you're welcome to come on the trail ride! We had an issue with the website, it was supposed to show a paypal link, I actually fixed that about an hour ago... there will be an email going out with the PayPal info, but since you mailed a check, you don't need to worry about it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• 1. Slowpoke
    2. altierior
    3. baldchris
    4. daddanelena - out
    5. DBollllllloYJ - out
    6. jku_jasen
    7. KnoxRents - maybe
    8. Astape - probably. Ill probably be up later on fri in the pete
    9. JKGray10 - maybe a day trip
    10.Josh: coming up Friday night
    11.DigDug: coming up Sat am.

From DigDug: This is my first trail ride. Driving a 1998 Jeep Wrangler with 2 inch left. Otherwise fairly stock. Looking forward to my first Trailride but may need some pointers from the group.

• Me, astape, and baldchris are here. First campsites to the right, look for the peterbilt and f250 with truck camper. Trying to be on the trail by 9:30 if you're wheeling the hard stuff.

• Trail Report??? I live vicariously through other peoples broken parts.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Aaron, Owen, Matt, and I went out on the northeast property. We had a pretty good run except for my flop and the fact that the pipeline cut Infliction trail in half.
    The rain made it a short day but we had fun nonetheless. :)

• Sorry about that Billy. Bet she smoked bad on start up.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Sorry about that Billy. Bet she smoked bad on start up.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

It was locked up with oil in cylinders 5 & 6 (a little in 4). Aaron pulled the plugs and we cleared it out. All good. I will put a sales plug in here for Xenon flares. They bounced back after being fully crushed for the hundredth time. Oh, and Zach's stinger/radiator guard saved me again. Damage was very minimal.

• So Aaron pulled the plugs, did he actually put them back on in the right order this time or did he almost set your Jeep on fire like he did to mine? :) I'm still trying to figure out how to flopped there, it doesn't look like the drivers side was high on the front or anything like that, is there a big hole on the rear?

• It's actually a decent little section right there at the top of Devils Den. As usual, pictures don't capture the trail very well.

Ahhh, I know that section well. Broke 2 driveshafts there and something else. There's several ways up, I keep trying the same section and keep breaking. Definition of insanity something something something.

• Aaron, Owen, Matt, and I went out on the northeast property. We had a pretty good run except for my flop and the fact that the pipeline cut Infliction trail in half.
    The rain made it a short day but we had fun nonetheless. :)

damn i missed a trail ride you actually attended :razz:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!