2002 Jeep TJ For Sale-Heavily Modified

• I'm looking to gauge interest in my Jeep. It's time to consider selling as I'm likely going in a different direction for now with my 2 sons (ATVs). 'May regret this but here are the specs and my email if you have interest in talking about a price or want to see it in person. I will also put some pics up as well or can email pics to everyone:

2002 Jeep TJ
    Dark green in color
    I bought it in 2003 used with 7,500 miles. Only has like 28,000 miles now. It sits in storage most of the time and is not a daily driver, I wheel it several times a year.
    Automatic trans
    Atlas 2 transfer case (3.8:1 ratio)
    Dana 60 front and rear, Detroit locker in rear, ARB locker in front; rear is full float setup; these axles were from Solid Axle in Ohio, brand new installed at ~18,000 miles, not junk yard rebuilds.
    37" Toys on Method real beadlock wheels
    Genright tube fenders on all corners
    Rock sliders
    Ram Assist power steering and full PSC kit with fluid tank, gear, etc.
    Clayton long arm suspension kit (5.5") plus a 1" body lift
    Body is great shape, not dents at all. A small ding in the window frame but glass ok
    aftermarket Front bumper (fab fours with stinger) and rear bumper/tire carrier
    Warn 9500 winch, synthetic line
    Full skids underneath (engine, oil and transfer case)
    LED tail lights and LED fogs
    Or-Fab sport cage inside
    Mastercraft suspension seat for driver, original seat for passenger
    New Beststop soft top within the last 2 years
    Pricing is all over the place on pirate4x4 which has a lot of vehicles in various conditions/mileage/build specs....the range for this type of setup is anywhere from $20k to $35k from what I can see.

Moderator -- let me know if this post can stay as is, or if you need an "OBO" price. I will also try to post pics too which help a lot.

Thank you
    Patrick Murray

patrickmurray@yahoo.com

Kennett Square PA

• Moderator -- let me know if this post can stay as is, or if you need an "OBO" price. I will also try to post pics too which help a lot.

You're good. Good luck with the sale.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Forgot to mention that I also have a spare winch that will go with the Jeep, Ramsey Patriot 9500 UT new in box never opened/used. $1000 or so just for that. Thanks.

• Priced at $21k OBO. Need this gone, let me know if you are interested and thank you.

Also has Currie anti-rock front and rear, trail doors, misc spare parts (the spare winch mentioned above, a new in box Detroit locker, electric fan new in box, spare brake rotors new in box, spare tie rod). Spare parts could be sold for $$.

• Sorry to see it go Patrick. Good luck with the sale. It's a great deal given the money that went into it and the shape it's in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!