Temporary Beach Tag - Is there such a thing?

• I have an Uncle that lives in VA and would like to bring his Jeep to Cape Henlopen and surf fish with the group. He'll only be up for a couple days so buying an annual out of state pass is kind of crazy. I looked at the fee manual and it doesn't look like this is an option but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks!

Brian

• nope he would have to buy an out of state surf tag, only way. He can park at the end of the road and go to the walk on beach for a few dollars with a parking day pass.

• nope he would have to buy an out of state surf tag, only way. He can park at the end of the road and go to the walk on beach for a few dollars with a parking day pass.

If he does not buy a surf tag, he will have to pay for a seven-day tourist fishing license at $12.50 or $20 for the year.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• If he does not buy a surf tag, he will have to pay for a seven-day tourist fishing license at $12.50 or $20 for the year.

That won't get him onto the surf fishing beach though, wil it?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• yup but there is a fee to enter the park for the walk on beach. Its a couple bucks a day.

A surf tag gets u in free to all state parks for the year and covers the liscence.

• It was always worth it for us to get the tag, especially when my son was in high school on the cross country team. All the meets were in the state parks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• You could always do like India and pile people on to your Jeep where ever that can grab on

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!