ISO Small Pick Up Truck

• Okay my son and his dad are searching for a reliable, but perfect 1st car for Jace. Specifically looking for a small pick up for hauling dirtbikes. I know they want to stay under $5K

Didn't know if anyone maybe had something or saw something around. So far what have found is crap.

• sounds like the new jeep truck will be perfect for him if u loved him u would pony up the cash :).

Ill keep an eye out up north.

• I think a friend still has his old S10 that he may be selling. It has a ton of miles on it but he's kept it running well. Replaced the motor once. It's 2wd. Is he looking for something with 4wd?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll ask him and pm you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I have a little Mazda B4000 I have listed on Craigslist. It's a 95 with a Ford 4.0 5 speed manual. It's got a ton of miles but it runs pretty good. 217k. 2 wheel drive. I had the cap on it for work but I have the tailgate. I have it listed for $1500. I'd take $1200 for a member. Also have a set of steel wheels with bald bfg all terrains that can go with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!