Life Fitness stepper machine available

• I have a LifeFitness stepper machine available. It's actually worth some money but I just want the space for something else. Hopefully someone can use it and not just flip it. Works just fine, free to good home, Although I am looking for a set of 17" JK wheels, condition not important. Hockessin DE area. PM for pick up location. Thanks, G

• Old thread but I am just curious if someone tried it because I want to order something like this.

I have one of these and really is a useful thing. In general, I love to take care of my body and health and I consider that it is a correct way of life and everyone has to do this. I especially love to deal with yoga, which has the most effects on me and makes me feel completely in another world. In this chapter, I was very inspired by this site yoga retreat tulum where I found beautiful ideas and places to practice yoga and it helped me a lot. Is anyone here a yoga fan?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!